Pour ne rien manquer de l'actualité culturelle, abonnez-vous à notre newsletter
EHKI مع DE BEYROUTH
We're excited to announce our upcoming event "ehki مع De Beyrouth", in partnership with Berytech and Rotaract Club De Beyrouth, which will be held on April 29th in the heart of Lebanon - Beirut.
Our goal is to bring together 6 brilliant minds, to discuss and address various Sustainable Development Goals, such as Good Health and Well-being, Quality Education, Decent Work and Economic Growth, and Sustainable Production and Consumption.
During this half-day event, each speaker will deliver a 15-minute talk, followed by a 10-minute Q&A session, with a focus on inspiring and thought-provoking ideas.Our aim is to encourage learning, inspiration, and meaningful conversations among participants.
Additionally, there will be a social space and various performers, along with small workshops during break time, and food and drinks will be provided.
The event will take place at the MEA Training and Conference Center, located near Raffic Hariri's airport in Beirut, and doors will open at 10:00 AM, with the first talk starting at 11:00 AM.
ehki مع De Beyrouth speakers:
- Elliot Rizk - Entrepreneur & CEO at Mum’s Chips
- Joyce Azzam- Mountaineer & Humanitarian
- Ivan Debs - Artist & illistrator
- Carla Saba - Deputy General Manager at BerryTech
- Ziad Abi Chaker- CEO Cedar Environmental, Environmental & Industrial Engineer
- Madiha Raslan - President of Women Leaders Association of Lebanon
Tickets on sale at Ihjoz